Lego Robotics – Kit Cleanup 2015
“Anything Valuable Deserves Good Care”
Kit Cleanup Challenge: Can you get your kit “as good as new”?
- Every part in its place, nothing missing, just like when you got it!
What to Do:
1) Take everything apart (it’s okay to say goodbye)
2) Sort & Count the bottom (brain, motors, wires…)
3) Sort & Count the bricks and beams (right side)
4) Sort & Count the gears and axles (left side)
5) Sort & Count everything else! (middle)
• Visit “Trading Posts” to find “lost” parts & give away “extras”!
• Finished? See a “Kit Inspector” (front row) to earn $20*!
- If you “pass inspection”, visit http://heeter.net/robotics/Videos/
* We have to give it to your parents, but we’ll tell them you earned it!
* If too many parts are missing, the refund will be less than $20.